CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Contest WINNER & NEW Contest!

Hi everybody! Life has been crazy busy lately, so my apologies for not posting in a while.
The moment you have all been waiting for (well, some of you anyway, lol) has arrived... The WINNER of my contest for a copy of Lora Leigh's Dawn's Awakening is RHONDA! Rhonda, I'm emailing you privately for shipping information, so watch for that email today and congratulations! I hope you love the book as much as I did. Gotta love when you end up with two copies of a great book so you can share it, right?


OK, on to the NEW contests. I don't have a new one launching right now on my personal site, but CK2S Kwips & Kritiques launched the contest for our second anniversary last month and you still have time to enter! Gotta hurry, though, because all entries must be in by April 10. Go to the Contests page of the Kwips site for details on how to enter, and good luck!

Jennifer A. Ray
http://www.jenaray.com
http://www.blog.jenaray.com

0 comments: