CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Wild on Books first brand new review!

Wild on Books has posted our very first review written just for us! I had the honor of reading Lisa Renee Jones' upcoming release in her KNIGHTS OF WHITE series, BEAST OF DARKNESS, and I can tell you this one is just as good as the previous two books in the series!

This is the review link for Beast of Darkness: The Knights of White, Book 3 by Lisa Renee Jones.

I've also reposted the reviews I wrote for the preceding books in the series, for those of you who are late to the series but interested in knowing more... The books can be read out of order, but they will be best enjoyed if you read them sequentially.

The Beast Within: The Knights of White, Book 1 by Lisa Renee Jones
Beast of Desire: The Knights of White, Book 2 by Lisa Renee Jones

I hope you all enjoy these books as much as I did! Have a wonderful weekend!

Jennifer A. Ray
http://www.wildonbooks.com
http://www.jenaray.com

0 comments: