CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Apparently, I am one of THOSE people...

The rain is pouring right now, and I went out to pick up a to-go order for lunch, having a craving for my favorite Caribbean Barbecue Rotisserie Chicken with black beans and sweet potatoes... But I digress...

While en route to the restaurant, I found myself rather annoyed at another motorist who neglected to turn their headlights on even though the rain is pouring.

Then I noticed MINE weren't on. I am usually so good about turning them on in the rain - it's turning them off once I've parked that is my problem. But there I was, driving without my headlights.

So I felt bad about being annoyed with the other driver. Maybe they just forgot this once too. I guess it can happen to any of us...

This is me, ashamed and reminded to have a little more tolerance...

0 comments: