CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Reviews: Harmony One Remote & Revlon 3D Extreme Mascara

I received two new products in January to review for Amazon Vine. I liked both a lot, although each had some room for improvement. Still, if I had purchased these myself, I wouldn't feel as if my money were wasted, so that is good. In fact, I would buy both of these myself.

The first item is the Logitech Harmony One Remote control. I have a previous model, the Logitech Harmony 880 Remote, and loved it, so I fully expected to enjoy the Harmony One. I was not disappointed. Read the review to see how I liked the Harmony One.




I've used Loreal's Lash Out mascara for years, but am always eager to try a new mascara if it means longer, thicker lashes. I had some disappointment with the tube for this one, but liked the formula and the brush enough that I will purchase this when I need more mascara. Read my review to see what I thought of Revlon's 3D Extreme Mascara.











And, as always, here are links to my all of reviews for Amazon Vine:

Have a wonderful night!

Jennifer Ray
http://www.jenaray.com/

0 comments: