CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, February 12, 2009

I have lost my ever-lovin' mind...

I'm gonna get hurt. I KNOW I am gonna get hurt. OK, maybe I'll get hurt. We'll see.

I'll back up - I just ordered one of these doohickies from Amazon.com: Empower em40 Bench Package. What's the problem, you wonder?

Empower em40 Bench Package

I have NO clue how to use this thing. Never in my life have I used this kind of equipment. I'm not athletic, in fact I'm kind of clumsy.

But Amazon.com just had this thing on a Lightning Deal for 64% off, which was a very affordable price, and it seemed the thing to do. I've wanted to learn how to exercise for a while, but to be perfectly honest, the idea of walking into a gym or the YMCA totally clueless as to how to use their equipment amidst a sea of people who know what they are doing is very intimidating. I'm not so much worried about being laughed at - I am the first to laugh at myself. Nope, I'm worried about pissing people off because my fitness-inept self is in the way of their regimen, slowing them down, etc.

So I'm thinking that maybe if I can do this at home, learning from the little booklet and training DVD, that maybe I can figure this thing out.

If you don't hear from me after it arrives, you'll know the worst has happened... Send flowers, will you? LOL

0 comments: